Well-Done Home Care takes pride in providing you with all of your home health needs. We are family-owned and operated and have more than 100 years of combined rehabilitation experience in Jacksonville.
Physical therapist Dan Weldon, along with his daughter Kelli Davis and a team of experienced therapists, nurses, and other professionals, have made it their mission to provide you with the best care to get you to your maximum potential level of function.
Services We Offer
Injuries, disabilities, or age-related decline can limit your loved ones’ mobility and cause them pain and discomfort. When this happens, your loved ones’ quality of life will be greatly reduced. While injuries can be healed, disabilities and age-related decline are permanent and can only be managed. Whichever the case, your loved ones can benefit from physical therapy. Our physical therapists can help them reduce pain and restore strength and vitality.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Restorative care
- Education, instruction, and assistance on the use of assistive devices and home safety equipment
- Individualized rehabilitation plan
- In-home exercise programs to improve ambulation and restore strength and balance
- Gait training
If your loved ones need assistance with their daily tasks, aside from always being there to assist them, you can also help them by hiring an occupational therapist. Through occupational therapy, our therapists can help your loved ones improve their fine and gross motor skills so they can carry out specific day-to-day tasks on their own. Occupational therapy can also help those who lost their ability to be independent due to recent surgery, injury, or medical emergency such as a stroke.
Our services include:
- Flexibility training
- Re-education of basic living skills
- Occupation-based activities
- Motor processing activities
- Adaptive devices training
- Home assessment for safety
- And more!
Speech therapy is not only for individuals with communication problems and speech disorders. This type of therapy can also address the issues that may come with aging. For one, speech therapy can help seniors with swallowing difficulty through muscle retraining, diet modification, and special feeding techniques.
Speech therapy can also help individuals who lost their ability to speak due to brain damage. In seniors, the most common cause of this condition is a recent stroke. Speech therapy can aid the brain’s attempt to create new pathways for speech. It can also provide compensatory techniques for those whose speech faculty can no longer be restored.
Your loved ones don’t have to be admitted to a hospital or a nursing home for them to receive medical attention from registered nurses. With our skilled nursing program, we will bring their services right in the comfort of your homes. Our dedicated nurses can provide your loved ones with skilled care and instruction to ensure that they achieve their desired health outcomes.
Our services include:
- Medical evaluation and assessment
- Medication management and supervision
- Instruction on the safe use of medical equipment
- IV therapy
- Ostomy care
- Wound care
- And more!
Seniors are highly susceptible to mental health problems. With reduced mobility due to age-related decline and a vulnerable state of health due to medical conditions, they may find themselves feeling isolated and incapacitated. When this happens, depression and other mental health disorders may creep in. While these disorders are already a cause for concern, they can also aggravate existing health conditions. With our psych nursing services, we can address these problems before they even begin. Our psych nurses can conduct psychiatric evaluations in the comfort of your homes and come up with necessary interventions to address mental health issues, which include medication management and psychotherapy sessions.
Home Health Aide
If your loved ones need assistance in performing their daily living activities, our certified home health aides can help them. Our home health aides will ensure their safety and convenience at home. They can also provide companionship for seniors who live alone. Our home health aide services can be availed alone or along with other healthcare services.
Our services include:
- Personal care assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Running errands
- And more!
Medical Social Worker
Disabilities and serious health conditions can cause stress not only on patients but also on their families. Aside from the financial difficulties they bring, these conditions also affect the mental well-being of everyone involved. This is where a medical social worker can help you. Our medical social workers can assist you and your family cope with health issues through counseling, psychotherapy, referrals, and assistance in accessing community resources, among others. To learn more about how our medical social workers can help you, reach out to them today.
We provide a complete array of home-centered health services to help you lead healthier, happier, and more independent lives at home. Every patient referred to Well-Done Home Care receives prompt, courteous services from well-trained healthcare professionals.
Advantages When You Choose Well-Done Home Care
- We have more than 100 years of combined experience in rehabilitation.
- We are a preferred provider for Medicare. With us, your home health care is covered 100%. (We also accept some private insurance plans.)
- You can receive an earlier discharge from the hospital and nursing home.
- Your recovery is faster because you are in the comfort of your own home.
- We ensure frequent communication between your team and your doctor.
- We provide patient education to you and your family to assist you in your healthcare needs, which includes medication, disease, and medical equipment management in the home.
- We are available to assist you and your family 24/7, 365 days a year, through our on-call staff.
- We can help prevent re-admissions to the hospital by detecting and treating your health problems early.
- Your home health costs are lower than those of hospitals and nursing homes.
- You can be admitted to our services 7 days a week.
- Geriatric Strengthening, Fall Prevention, Mobility Restoration, and Pain Reduction
- Orthopedic/Post-Surgical Rehab Following Total Joint Replacement, Fractures, etc.
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Stroke Rehab
- Wound Care and Prevention of Wounds
- Disease, Medication, and Medical Equipment Management Education
If you have questions or concerns about our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Call us today or leave us a message here.